Junior Social Media Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Social Media Marketing Assistant to join our small, dynamic, successful team based in Poppleton, York.
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Junior Social Media Assistant to join our team and support in the effective execution of Social Media management for Pick & Mix Marketing and our clients.
In this role, you will be required to create social media content for a range of industries, working as a part of the team in assisting the development and strengthening of client’s digital presence and driving social media growth.
You will be a naturally curious person that is motivated by a fast-paced creative environment where you play a key role as a part of a team.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to –
- Daily management of client social media communities on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube and others
- Planning content and campaigns
- Creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content that promotes audience interaction
- Optimising content following search engine optimization (SEO) practices
- Working as part of a team on all projects
- Scheduling content with 100% accuracy
- Keeping up to date with social media updates, new features and platforms
- Assisting with project-management of social media campaigns
- Delivering flawless and on time campaigns that are results-focused
- Analysing and reporting across social media platforms and monitoring audience engagement and success of existing social media projects
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Understanding social media strategies and supporting clients and team members to implement projects identified within these
- Working with other team members to coordinate and monitor social media advertising campaigns
- Delivering small training sessions on social media platforms for clients online and face to face
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Experience of working as a part of a team
- A good understanding of social media industry and platform trends
- A creative mind, thinking innovatively when it comes to social media best practices
- An understanding of social metrics, someone who can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings
- Strong organisational, time and self-management skills
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
- A practical, positive attitude and adept at problem solving
- Ability to work at pace and adapt to fast-changing circumstances
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with managing business social media accounts is a plus
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree or college qualification preferred
- SEO and PPC experience is a plus
- Customer service
Are we right for you?
We believe our continued success is due to our culture and this is the heartbeat of who we are. Our values define us and highlight what’s important so we attract the best suited team members and partners to join us.
- Together we build partnerships to make a difference
- Honest we are and open, whatever the situation, we help each other, we do what we say, when we say we will
- Ambitious we strive to make progress by always being proactive
- Inspiring we share our passion and knowledge to encourage our team members and partners to grow
Location: Poppleton, York
Salary: Dependant on experience and hours
Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Start date: May 2021
To apply please send your CV, cover letter and introductory video showcasing why you feel you would be the right candidate for the position to Jess Valenghi – email@example.com