Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us……
Pick & Mix Marketing is this week celebrating its sixth birthday! And what a fantastic journey it’s been since Sally, the founder started out on her own.
Sally started Pick & Mix Marketing alone in 2011 from a desk at home, now with an office and training room facilities employees a team of marketing experts and client list full of successful Yorkshire based businesses.
The Pick & Mix Marketing team are proud of their achievements which include generating a reach of over 100,000 views from one Facebook posts, supporting Bishy Road to be crowned the highly acclaimed Great British High Street Award, gaining coverage for a client’s products on prime-time day time TV show ‘This Morning’ plus supporting the launch and PR campaign for the recently awarded Gourmet Bib Restaurant, Skosh.
As the business turns six the team are celebrating with six reasons why they believe Pick & Mix Marketing should be on every businesses list when it comes to social media support:
1) They are passionate about working with independent businesses and helping them create online communication to engage with their customers.
2) When working with the approachable, creative team you will receive the complete opposite to marketing jargon, just simple, straight forward, Yorkshire talk.
3) They are flexible, the Pick & Mix ethos is based on providing flexible marketing and social media solutions that work for their clients.
4) Well connected – if they don’t have the expertise they will know a specialist who can help.
5) They are a team of reliable, dedicated experts, that will work relentlessly to complete a project and gain results for your business.
6) Energetic – there’s never a quiet moment! From taking the next eye catching image, to creating a show stopping sentence their creativity speaks for itself.
We work with many clients from start-ups, to small businesses to some larger companies, and we relish seeing all of them succeed and achieve their business ambitions, including the ones they hadn’t even thought of before they met us!
Here are just a few results that we have seen our clients achieve during September 2017;
- One Facebook competition generated over 2k entrants over just one weekend, with no Ad budget!
- A Twitter Business profile generated 60k impressions in one month through tweeting daily
- A Facebook Business page saw £195 worth of sales generated through the Direct Message option on Facebook in two weeks
- One organic Facebook post reached over 110k people in one week
- A Business Instagram account more than doubled its followers in one month by posting engaging content and using relevant hashtags
- A Facebook Business page recently gained an additional +1,754 likes from the previous week by using more engaging posts
- A Facebook Business page received 27 incoming enquiries through the Direct Message option in one month
If you are a small business looking to launch on social media or have been using social media but are not seeing the results that you want, then please get in touch to have a chat with our friendly team – 01904 863511.