Social Media Analytics Workshop
Social Media is an integral part of all businesses marketing strategies nowadays, but how do you know that the work you are putting in is driving the results you need?
Are you unsure how to measure the success of social media campaigns, or would you like to feel more confident that the content you are producing is resulting in ROI? In this workshop you will learn about the different platforms analytics options and how these can be used to create tangible marketing data for your business.
This Social Media Analytics Workshop will include:
- Overview of social media analytics
- Building an understanding of your audience through data
- Responding to analytics – how do you adapt your campaign in real time
- Google Analytics: Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversion
- Social media analytics – in-platform analytics alongside third party social media management platforms
- Measuring a campaign’s return on investment (ROI)
- Presenting Data
The main channels covered:
- Google Analytics
What will I learn and what business benefits can be seen
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a campaign using Google Analytics
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a campaign using social media analytics
- Discover how people find your site and pages and how they interact with you
- Present a compelling argument for investment in social media in marketing budgets
- Select the most appropriate social media channels for your business
- Understand the relationship between data and social media marketing
- Tailor your campaigns based on real time data
Is it for me?
This course is for social media / marketing managers, campaigners, PRs, journalists, digital marketers and start-up entrepreneurs who already use social media for business and want to integrate data and analytics into their campaigns. You will leave with the knowledge and some practical experience on how to use social media analytics for your business
This workshop has been designed for businesses who have social media profiles set up for their business but are struggling to understand how these are working towards reaching their marketing objectives.
- Practical workshop
- Live demonstrations
- Delegates will implement the learning throughout the session
- For up to 4 delegates
Price £75 + VAT per workshop/per delegate
4 spaces available