LinkedIn for Business Workshop
How to use LinkedIn for Business
With over 590 million members worldwide, LinkedIn is the largest professional network in the world and comes with bucket loads of benefits for both individuals and businesses.
Did you know two new members join LinkedIn every second of every day?
We can say from our own experience that the site has really taken off in the last few months and there’s never been a better time to get involved. Not only can businesses drive traffic to their website and establish themselves as industry leaders, but individuals can grow their networks and nurture customer relationships.
We’ve put together this workshop to give you an overview of LinkedIn and help you try out best practices. You’ll go away understanding how to use its features, how to make connections and ultimately, how to successfully market your business.
We deliberately host our workshops in small groups so you’ll get individual attention and be able to ask questions. They’re friendly sessions shared with like-minded people and a great opportunity to bounce ideas off of each other.
In this LinkedIn workshop, you’ll learn:
- The basics of how to use LinkedIn
- The way to make your personal profile “all-star”
- How to create your own posts
- How to engage with other people’s posts
- The best way to make new connections and start conversations
- How to find useful content
- How to create and manage a business page
- Which posts are performing the best and who is following your business page
- And most importantly, how to keep up the momentum after the workshop has ended!
The workshop will be highly interactive with the chance to practice using LinkedIn as you go so what you learn sticks in your memory. Your workshop leader will be a member of our team who uses LinkedIn every day and can give you insider tips on how best to use the site.
You’ll benefit your business by:
- Reaching more potential customers
- Growing your professional network
- Showing your value and expertise in your industry
- Learning more about who your customers are and what their priorities are
Is it for me?
Perhaps you’ve given LinkedIn a go but have found it overwhelming or confusing and would like some more guidance. Or maybe you’re completely new to the platform and don’t know where to begin. This beginner session assumes little or no prior knowledge. We’ll walk you right through from the start.
Where do they take place?
We hold the workshops at our office > Ground Floor, 2 Maple House, Northminster Business Park, Upper Poppleton, York. YO26 6QW.
How do I get there?
We have parking available outside the office, alternatively the Park & Ride is just 5 minutes walk, Poppleton Train Station is 15 minutes walk or there is cycle storage around the back of the office.
Price £75 + VAT per workshop/per delegate
4 spaces available