Customers, Content & Social Media Workshop
Social media experts Pick & Mix Marketing and The Social Media Tree have come together to bring you this hands-on workshop where you will discover your key customer groups, identify where they are online and develop the ways in which you communicate with them through social media. You’ll leave with a clear plan of how to move forward with your social media content in 2020.
Is this workshop for me?
- Are you struggling with what to say and where to say it when it comes to using Social Media for your business?
- Do you need help understanding your target audience so you can speak to them more clearly?
- Do you feel like you’re posting content but not reaching your ideal customers?
- Is it a challenge to work out how to connect with them?
- Are you scrabbling round for ideas when you want to have a clear plan to follow?
If any of the above resonate with you, you’ve come to the right place!
This full day workshop has been designed to provide businesses with the tools they need to identify who, where and how to engage with their customers through social media.
These new skills will help you create a standout social media presence that generate leads for your business.
This workshop will cover…
- How to create customer personas based on your ideal customers
- How to understand your ideal customers so you can talk directly to them
- An understanding of what it means to be a sociable brand and how to create business results with it
- Where to reach your audience online
- What content to use to engage both current and potential customers across the main social media platforms
- Creating a manageable and effective content plan for 2020
This is a practical workshop, full of advice, tools and templates that enable you to walk away with a clear set of next steps that can immediately help you and your business.
How will this workshop benefit me and my business?
This workshop is designed to teach you everything you need to know about building customer personas, identifying content themes, planning your social media calendars and engaging your audience.
Places are limited to make sure everyone has some focused time with the trainers during the day, so there will be no more than 12 delegates on this course.
9:45am arrival for a 10am start
Refreshments (including Tea and Coffee will be available throughout the day)
12:45pm lunch – 30 minute refreshment break (lunch not provided)
This workshop date and venue are currently TBC
Cost: £165 + vat
Please book below through PayPal – Alternatively, if you would prefer to pay via BACs please email us your full business name, postal address and contact name to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send an invoice.
Meet your trainers…
Jess Valenghi – Pick & Mix Marketing
A qualified marketing and Social Media expert, Jess has 7 years experience in marketing. Jess has worked with many clients across sectors, both B2B and B2C to define clear, consistent, social media strategies and results driven campaigns.
Jess is enthusiastic and passionate about helping businesses find their feet online and get the best results from their Social Media activities.
Rebecca Mason – The Social Media Tree
A qualified Social Media Manager with 25+ years of Business Development & Management experience. Rebecca has worked in a variety of industries including Travel & Tourism, Hospitality, Events including Weddings, Chamber of Commerce and UK ELT.
Rebecca is passionate about helping businesses become sociable brands and helping them grow their online presence via Social Media.
11 spaces available