Develop online presence for a new FMCG product to gain awareness and create engagement with the brand
The Softer Butter Company is a new brand of butter created by a well-established butter producer in the UK. The butter is 100% natural butter, with absolutely no additives or vegetable oil, that is 50% softer than most leading block butter brands (*verified by Campden BRI).
The company chose us to help them launch their product online through the use of social media, media placements and PR coverage.
We worked with the brand to create engaging social media profiles, attention-grabbing PR stories and conducted in-depth key influencer research to pinpoint contacts to gain further exposure on blogs, highly followed social pages and within publications on and offline.
In the lead up and during the initial launch we also utilised Facebook advertising to maximise the reach of posts, increase engagement and drive traffic to the website.
- Gained exposure across 10 key influencers social pages
- Gained placements in key media publications including The Grocer Magazine and The Great British Food & Drink Magazine
- Reached tens of thousands of people online through Facebook advertising
- Drove thousands of people per month to the website
- Developed engaged audiences across Facebook and Twitter