Curious, accountable, team player who loves working under pressure and being creative? This could be the role for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a results-driven Social Media & Marketing Executive to join our small, dynamic team.
A Social Media & Marketing Executive is responsible for carrying out the majority of day to day social media and marketing execution and administration across a breadth of accounts.
Reporting to an Account Manager, your role is to understand clients’ business and generate engaging and newsworthy content, communicate with the media and influencers and implement social media and marketing campaigns including delivering social and paid media campaigns, writing and creating a mix of content, creating analytics reports and supporting with online optimisation.
You will also be responsible for maintaining accurate account administration, working to a budget and liaising with clients and suppliers with confidence. You will be proactive, have excellent attention to detail and show the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building client relationships
- Creating and writing engaging, grammatically correct and on-brief material, including press releases, social media content, feature articles, digital content, reports and briefing documents
- Organising and attending client meetings, business events and photoshoots
- Developing and maintaining relationships with media and influencer contacts to create and pitch ideas to them
- Research and provide creative ideas for existing clients and new business proposals. To include creative campaign ideas, creative writing, social media content, photography shots and elements of events
- Implement and manage paid social media campaigns, working to a budget as directed, delivering and targeting social advertising and reporting on campaigns
- Manage and monitoring social media channels (this will include evening and weekend work)
- Produce accurate reports, using native and digital insight tools, ready for analysis
- Manage personal workload, account priorities and deadlines across multiple accounts to deliver error-free work on time
- Work within a budget and ensure costs and time are recorded accurately and promptly
- Complete general office duties including answering the telephone, managing databases and attending meetings
If you can demonstrate a background in running Social Media and Marketing campaigns, can develop engaging and effective content and know how to truly influence Social Media, we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will be able to really drive results through constant analysis and campaign improvement and will be on top of all developments and trends across the marketing mix but especially in Digital and Social Media.
Are you right for us?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot back in order to get the right person. There are 6 main things we look for:
- A team player with bags of character
- Someone who is flexible, helpful and loyal and will go the extra mile
- Someone who is curious and asks questions to uncover challenges
- Someone who can think outside of the box to come up with solutions and innovative ideas
- Someone who is accountable and not afraid to roll their sleeves up to get the job done
- A self-motivated individual who thrives in a team environment as well as on their own
- Someone who always wants to learn and develop themselves
Are we right for you?
If you are the right fit for our team you will not only become part of the Pick & Mix family, you will also get full access to our benefits which include:
- MacBook Pro & iPhone
- Your Birthday off
- 4pm finish every Friday
- Regular social events
- Free sweets, tea and coffee to keep your energy levels up
- Christmas celebration
- Opportunity to attend training sessions and lead your own career development
- Spot team prizes
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: 18k – 20k
Holidays: 28 including bank holidays
To apply please send your CV along with a short video demonstrating why you would be the right candidate for the position by 27th November 2018 to: Sally Parker – firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews to take place early December 2018