Business Development Manager
We have a brand new opportunity for a sales-driven individual to join our fast-paced, dynamic, successful team as a Business Development Manager.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business whilst building and retaining a portfolio of client contracts across industry sectors.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for prospecting and securing new clients to meet the business targets.
Working to reach financial goals, your role is to assist the Managing Director with the successful growth of the business. The chosen candidate will be a self-motivated, confident and proactive individual with a passion for social media. This is a great role for someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced, digital marketing environment to help with expansion plans.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing a clear sales process for all new and existing business
- Generating new business to reach targets set on a monthly/quarterly and annual basis
- Attending networking and business events to promote the business
- Building new, and developing existing, business relationships
- Creating detailed proposals based on client needs
- Creating inspiring and innovative campaign ideas
- Proactively looking for opportunities for the business to evolve and grow
- Supporting the wider team with business plans and opportunities
- Supporting the wider team with social media management campaigns
- Managing client and team workload
- Delivering training on social media platforms
- Supporting the culture at Pick & Mix and embodying our team values
- Ensuring all Pick & Mix Marketing processes are followed consistently.
Are we right for you?
We believe our continued success is due to our culture and this is the heartbeat of who we are. Our values define us and highlight what’s important so we attract the best-suited team members and partners to join us.
- We are in this together – we build partnerships to make a difference
- We are open and honest – whatever the situation, we help each other, we do what we say, when we say we will
- We are ambitious – we strive to make progress by always being proactive
- We are inspiring – we share our passion and knowledge to encourage our team members and partners to grow
Location: The role will be predominantly based at our offices on the outskirts of York city centre, with the ability to work from home as and when required.
Salary: £25k – £30k + benefits package – dependent on experience
Hours: Full time
To apply please send your CV, cover letter, and a video introducing yourself and explaining what you feel you could bring to the Pick & Mix team. Please send these to: firstname.lastname@example.org