Twitter Social Media Training Workshop – 8th May 2019
Twitter can prove fruitful for businesses who want to connect with their customers and suppliers instantly.
If you want to learn how to Tweet or understand how Twitter works, this Workshop is the perfect way to show you how to get started and help you overcome any fears you may have.
This Twitter Training Workshop will include:
- Overview of a Twitter profile
- Objectives of using Twitter for business
- Profile settings
- Twitter terminology
- How to tweet, what to tweet
- How to build an audience and engage with other businesses
- Hashtags and how to use them
- How to tag in other businesses and engage with other profiles
- How to message profiles directly
- Twitter Analytics – monitor current performance and content and how to use these tools to monitor performance
- Time saving tools
What will I learn and what business benefits can be seen
- You will leave with the knowledge and some practical experience on how to use Twitter marketing for your business.
- Your business will be seen by more potential customers.
- You will be able to identify the content that has gained a positive impact for your business.
- You will gain an understanding of the Analytics tool to understand your customers further.
- You will be able to develop existing content ideas to increase customer engagement.
Is it for me?
This workshop has been designed for business owners who have been using a Twitter profile already but feel unsure how to take it to the next level.
- Practical workshops
- Using live demonstrations
- Delegates will implement the learning throughout the session
- For up to 3 delegates
- May 8th 2019 – 10am – 12pm
Price £65 + VAT per workshop/per delegate
2 spaces available