Intermediate Facebook for Business Workshop 7th August 2019
Quite often when you have a Facebook business page for some time, your efforts can reach a plateau and you no longer hit the goals and targets you were hoping for.
Our Intermediate Facebook Workshop will teach you the skills you need to bring a new lease of life to your page. We’ll come armed with plenty of hints and tips for attracting new people to your brand or business and show you how to drive traffic to your website.
This Facebook Training Workshop will include:
- Overview of using a Facebook page for business
- Setting objectives
- Understanding the page settings and privacy settings
- Benchmarking current performance and content using Facebook Insights
- New content themes with the aim to increase shares, comments and likes
- Ways of tracking campaigns through to specific web actions
- Engagement techniques
- Overview of Facebook Adverts and the benefits to using them
- Time saving tools
What will I learn and what business benefits can be seen
- You will leave with the knowledge and some practical experience on how use Facebook marketing for your business.
- Your business will be seen by more potential customers.
- You will be able to identify the content that has gained a positive impact on your business
- You will understand the insights tool to understand customers further
- You will be able to develop existing content ideas to increase customer engagement
- You will gain an overview of Facebook advertising
Is it for me?
This workshop has been designed for business owners who have already been actively using a Facebook Business page but feel unsure how to take it to the next level.
- Practical workshops
- Using live demonstrations
- Delegates will implement the learning throughout the session
- For up to 3 delegates
- August 7th – 10am-12pm
Price £65 + VAT per workshop/per delegate
3 spaces available