Beginners Facebook For Business Workshop – 5th June 2019
With over 2 billion monthly users, Facebook has more users than any other social network making it an integral part of digital marketing for most businesses. Trying to understand the platform however can be a daunting prospect for businesses that are only beginning to tap into the platform. Our Facebook for Beginner session will guide you through the platform and show you how to utilise it to achieve great results for your business and speak directly to your target audience.
This Facebook Training Workshop will include:
- Overview of Facebook – looking at both personal and business profiles
- The benefits of using a Facebook page for business
- Understanding page settings and privacy settings
- Overview of the page layout including new features, insights and how to engage with other business pages
- Time saving tools
- How to promote your business page offline
- How to create and post different types of content
What will I learn and what business benefits can be seen
- You will leave with the knowledge and some practical experience on how use Facebook marketing for your business.
- Your business will be seen by more potential customers.
- You will be able to identify the type of content that will generate a positive impact for your business.
Is it for me?
This workshop has been designed for business owners who have either recently set up a business page and need guidance through how to use it, or have yet to set up a business page and need support with understanding it from a beginner level.
- Practical workshops
- Using live demonstrations
- Delegates will implement the learning throughout the session
- For up to 3 delegates
- June 5th 2019 – 10am – 12pm
Price £65.00 + VAT per workshop/per delegate
3 spaces available