As a business owner, or manager, you probably feel a level of uncertainty at the moment surrounding your business and what the future holds. It’s easy to get caught up in over-thinking and over-analysing, clouding your business vision and pressing pause on your productivity.
However, now more than ever, it’s vital to remember the hard work and effort you’ve put in over the years to build your business, now is not the time to sit still, now is the time to plan ahead and think about the future and how your business can adjust to bounce back.
You might have diversified or created new products and services, you may find yourself in new territory having left your job, perhaps you’ve even spotted an opportunity to do something that you’ve always wanted to do.
Whatever situation you are in, you need to be ready to go when it’s right to do so. Planning ahead and making sure your business is in a position ready for the bounce back.
“If you fail to prepare you are preparing to fail” Benjamin Franklin
Social media can play a vital role in getting the word out there. Whether you would like to successfully launch a new business, reach existing and potential customers, communicate business information or simply show off your products and services, social media can help generate awareness and sales whilst also providing the perfect place to showcase work and experience.
During this challenging time, people are at home, juggling home-schooling, everyday chores, keeping the family fed and watered, as well as managing their own work and businesses. All the while, people are scrolling through social media looking for ideas, inspiration, positive encouragement, and chatting with friends and family to distract themselves from the news.
By using social media, you give your ideal and existing customers the opportunity to find you, connect with you and see your content online. They might be using this time to plan a project and your content might just spark a reaction for them to make contact with you and discuss a project or piece of work for later in the year.
If you’re new to social media and don’t know where to start or you have a profile but it’s not working for you then this may just be the perfect opportunity.
Our new Kickstarter package is here to support sole traders and help small businesses get back on their feet, start something new or grow awareness for their business.
Kickstarter can be started at any time. All we ask is that you get in touch a few weeks before you wish to start to allow us time to set everything up and be ready to roll out the content for you.
What the package includes:
- The creation of bespoke content based on images and bullet points being supplied
- Sharing content 3 times a week on the most relevant social media platform for your business
- Monitoring the chosen profile on your behalf between 9-5pm Monday – Friday
- Forwarding all customer enquiries to you daily
- Once a month we will run a live session to help develop your knowledge and grow your business. These sessions will be open to all our Kickstarter clients so will become a great peer to peer support network for you.
Topics will include:
- How to respond to messages on social media
- How to take a good photo suitable for social media
- How to record a video suitable for social media
- How to take and upload Instagram/Facebook stories
- How to measure the success/results of your activity online
- Minimum 3-month contract
- Providing us with at least 3 images and bullet point text to explain the image context every week
- The main purpose of your social media activity will be to showcase your work/services to potential clients
- £195 + vat per month or £245 + vat per month including a paid social media advert (£50 budget used goes directly to the social media platform).
How to get started:
- Simply call us on 01904 863511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org