Develop awareness of brand through media channels
Marbletree is an online retail company based in York and Cumbria making personalised marble and slate gifts, include marble ice and wine coolers. Their key aim is to produce personalised gifts that people can give to their loved ones to treasure forever.
Marbletree approached Pick & Mix Marketing to assist with developing awareness of their brand through the PR and Social Media to increase sales of their Christmas product line.
We worked with Marble Tree to identify the media placements that would best suit their products and reach their ideal customer groups.
We worked our magic by contacting key media channels for these titles. We then pitched the products and presented a strong case to feature the items on their show, in the magazine or on their website.
We also advised on social media content and Facebook advertising to enable Marbletree to reach an increased audience in the run up to Christmas.
- Marbletree’s Wine Coolers and Marble Ice appeared on the ITV This Morning’s Personalised Christmas Gift Guide in December 2016 which generated more orders within 20 minutes of appearing on the show than they have ever received in a week.
- Achieved product placement in regional and national glossy magazines including In Cumbria Life.
- Press release showcased on renowned national business related websites, including the Business Desk
- Press release showcased in regional newspapers including the York Press
- Product reviews by gift bloggers
- Increased social media
- Achieved a social media audience from one advert of 15,000 customer for a budget of £25.00.