Increase awareness of this beautifully-renovated medieval hall with fantastic catering to encourage new bookings from a wider audience for various events.
Bedern Hall is a historic, not-for-profit venue in the centre of York, about 100 metres from The Minster. It had not done much marketing and hadn’t focused on social media. Bedern asked us to help raise awareness of the Hall as an events venue for a younger demographic. The team also wanted support to increase their daytime and week night trade (eg afternoon teas, concerts, plays), increase wedding bookings and also raise awareness of the Hall as a conference venue for businesses.
We worked alongside Bedern Hall to create a plan, which included SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) support, social media management, advertising and PR.
We have worked hard to develop these areas, including developing a social media presence across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and identifying PR stories.
- SEO implementation has helped Bedern Hall show up on the 1st page of Google search as a wedding venue
- Facebook audience increase of over 300%
- Twitter audience increase of over 70%
- PR coverage gained in Everything York, York on a Fork, York Mix and The Press
- Increase in event bookings, wedding bookings and general incoming enquiries
- Increase in events for local businesses and networks which in turn has created more awareness of the Hall within some industries.