How to use LinkedIn for Business
With over 590 million members worldwide, LinkedIn is the largest professional network in the world and comes with bucket loads of benefits for both individuals and businesses.
Did you know two new members join LinkedIn every second of every day?
Not only can businesses drive traffic to their website and establish themselves as industry leaders, but individuals can grow their networks and nurture customer relationships.
We’ve put together this session to help you try out best practices and learn about new features and techniques. You’ll go away with a better understanding of how to use its features, how to make connections and ultimately, how to successfully market your business.
In this LinkedIn session, you’ll learn:
- How the current LinkedIn algorithm works
- The way to make your personal profile “all-star”
- How to create your own posts and articles
- How to engage with other people’s posts
- The best way to make new connections and start conversations
- How to find useful content
- An overview of LinkedIn company pages, which posts are performing the best and who is following your business page
- And most importantly, how to keep up the momentum after the workshop has ended!
You’ll benefit your business by:
- Reaching more potential customers
- Growing your professional network
- Showing your value and expertise in your industry
- Learning more about who your customers are and what their priorities are
Is it for me?
Perhaps you’ve given LinkedIn a try but have found it overwhelming or confusing and would like some more guidance. Or you have a profile set up but you’ve not used it consistently as a business tool. This session is for intermediate LinkedIn users and assumes you have a profile set up and some prior knowledge.
Where does the session take place?
The session will take place on zoom on the 3rd June at 10am.
What is the cost?
Price £45 + VAT per delegate – only 9 spaces remaining