Looking to update your knowledge on Social Media in 2018?
Our Pick & Mix Marketing training sessions, workshops, talks, events and seminars can help your business find its Social Media Sweet Spot and help achieve your Social Media and Marketing goals.
Why not come along and meet the team at one of the events we are attending during 2018 and pick their brains?
Do you use social media for business and feel like you are not moving forward or seeing any results from your time and efforts?
As with any marketing activity, it is important to set yourself realistic goals and have a plan before diving in head first.
This Masterclass, delivered in partnership with Make it York, will cover the six key stages to creating a comprehensive and achievable social media strategy for your business. The session will cover the following stages:
- Current Situation – Using market analysis, competitive research and customer profiling to identify your SWOT and the ideal customer journey for your customers.
- Objectives – Using your company mission and vision to drive your marketing objectives and setting milestones to meet your organisational needs.
- Channels – Identifying customer segments and the right social media channels to establish market positioning for your business.
- Plan – Using the right tactics and tools to create a manageable activity plan.
- Activity – Identifying key roles and responsibilities within your business, allocating resources and budgets and putting in place systems and processes.
- Measures – Setting up realistic goals for reporting and monitoring the progress of objective results.
Our interactive Masterclass will help you to identify key areas within the above stages and you will leave with an outline of your own business social media strategy which you will be able to start implementing straight away.
As a result of the session you will:
- Gain an understanding of the steps involved to create a social media strategy
- Identify which platforms are most beneficial to reach your customers
- Create a manageable social media plan for 2018
If you are a business owner, manager, marketing manager / executive or someone with the responsibility for social media or marketing within the business and want to use social media strategically to generate more interest and raise brand awareness to your target market, then this Masterclass is a must for you to attend.
York Racecourse will play host to York’s first two-day specialist food, drink & gift producers event. Meet Farm Shop and Deli Owners, Hoteliers and other related businesses including the Pick & Mix team at this event!
Our team will be on hand to help advise on the best use of social media for businesses within the food and drink sectors, PLUS Sally will be running two presentations to let you in on some recent updates, help inspire you to use social media for your business, and show you some fantastic opportunities and results that these platforms can generate.
Looking for social media training?
Our training workshops can help your business find its Social Media Sweet Spot. We run regular workshops covering Social Media Strategy, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Instagram. Want to book a workshop? Find out next workshop dates here.
Need other Marketing support? Get in touch with the team on 01904 863511.