Admin & Marketing Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for an Admin & Marketing Assistant to join our small, dynamic, successful team based at Poppleton, York.
As admin and marketing assistant you will be responsible for supporting the team in the successful running of Pick & Mix Marketing.
Reporting to the Business Manager, your role is to assist in the administrative running of the office, providing effective and efficient office, marketing and admin administrative support to the team. The successful candidate will be motivated with a confident personality. This is a great role for someone who is keen to develop their skills in administration/marketing role and in an office environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the team in the day to day running of the Pick & Mix Marketing office, team and clients.
- As the first point of contact for our clients, a good telephone manner and a great customer service approach is essential. You will respond and deal with clients requests in a confident manner delivering a great customer experience
- Facilitate and assist in the organisation of client visits, training sessions meetings and events
- Maintain the administration of a CRM system, customer files and account information
- Support in the organisation and monitoring of workflow, client files and documents
- Scheduling social media content across channels
- Monitor and respond to social media enquiries
- Update websites – adding blogs and uploading content
- Research events, hashtags and focus points for clients and the business
- Proof reading
- Contact media outlets to source information
- Support with the creation of proposal documents, training slides and presentations
- Ensure all Pick & Mix Marketing processes are followed consistently.
- Support the team with any additional duties as required
Are you right for us?
We expect a lot but we’ll give you a lot back from us. There are 10 main things we are looking for in someone for this role:
- You are a passionate, committed individual who has pride in what you do- and therefore delivers outstanding customer service at all times.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership of tasks but at the same time you relish the opportunity to support others in achieving great results.
- You are able to prioritise workloads and manage multiple tasks working to tight deadlines
- You are able to demonstrate high attention to detail- the ‘little’ things are important.
- You can be accommodating and patient when things don’t progress as quickly as anticipated
- You are willing to go ‘over and above’ when needed to help maintain our quality standards
- You are can be analytic and find solutions to problems as and when they occur
- You are a confident communicator
- Good computer skills are essential, including Microsoft Office applications and email.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, however flexibility, a willingness to get involved and a ‘can-do’ attitude are essential!
Are we right for you?
We believe our continued success is due to our culture and this is the heartbeat of who we are. Our values define us and highlight what’s important so we attract the best suited team members and partners to join us.
- Together we build partnerships to make a difference
- Honest we are and open, whatever the situation, we help each other, we do what we say, when we say we will
- Ambitious we strive to make progress by always being proactive
- Inspiring we share our passion and knowledge to encourage our team members and partners to grow
Location: Poppleton, York
Salary: Dependant on experience and hours
Hours: Flexible 15-20 hours per week
To apply please send an overview of your work history demonstrating why you would be the right candidate for the position by 30th September to: Sally Parker – email@example.com
Interviews to take place on the 4th& 8th October.